HR Advisor (6 Month FTC)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of enthusiastic people, dedicated to providing HR support, ensuring that all HR policies are adhered to, whilst supporting over 300 colleagues.
You will be reporting directly to the HR Manager and will be required to work in a fast paced environment on a full time basis with flexibility on working hours and days in the office combined with some work from home days.
You will be offered a rewarding salary and a number of benefits including discounts on leading brands and retailers.
In order to be considered for the role you will need to be CIPD level 5 (or equivalent) qualified or currently studying with proven experience in a fast paced HR Department.
Duties will include:
- Providing support in new and ongoing HR projects & Initiatives
- Updating and maintaining the HR & Payroll database
- Preparation of reports for HR on key KPI & SLA's
- Assisting with policy researching and writing
- Supporting and leading Investigations & Disciplinaries
- Assisting colleagues across the business through wellbeing support meetings
- Preparation of relevant correspondence to include, contract of employment, reference letters, DBS checks etc.
- Support the internal Talent team with the recruitment process
- Assist Managers across the business with new recruits from on-boarding and their probationary period, ensuring review meetings are diarised and carried out. Participating in the review meetings to ensure that any action points/objectives have been documented correctly
- Assisting the Learning & Development team in the co-ordination and delivery of training
You will need good IT and communications skills, a 'can do' attitude and have the ability to work alone and as part of the team. If you would like to discuss this further and be considered for the position, please contact me immediately on 01733 234000 or