A fantastic opportunity for a HR Assistant to join the team in Northampton. Providing a professional, efficient, accurate and confidential HR Administration service.
Working within the education sector supporting with confidential processing and storage data, documents, and files.
- To maintain employee files and a range of employee records including attendance, leave and training records, recruitment data and payroll information.
- To coordinate and record the recruitment and selection process, including production of job specifications, application packs, standard recruitment correspondence, arranging and facilitating interviews and proactive resolution of initial employment enquiries.
- To coordinate the new starter process; including offer paperwork, contracts and pre-employment checks.
- To ensure the accurate and timely maintenance of the HR database including inputting and retrieving information and the production of a range of reports.
- To undertake, administer and complete all routine documentation relating to the employment of members of staff.
- To maintain and contribute to the development of procedures for the systematic production, retention, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records and/or information.
- To deal professionally and confidentially with routine enquiries from internal and external customers as required and assist the HR Advisor as required.
- To ensure all administrative functions, including data and statistical document production, correspondence, filing, internal and external post are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
- To promote and adhere to policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Safeguarding.
Ideally you will be:
- CIPD qualified or degree educated.
- Worked in an education environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to communicate at all levels across the organisation.
- 33 days holiday (inc bank/public holidays)
- On-site gym
- Subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street discounts
The role is Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week. Due to the nature of the organisation a successful DBS check would need to be completed for a successful candidate.