Here is a great opportunity to join a market leading business that is going through a period of growth and looking for someone to join their HR department. You will need a passion for great service and a can do approach.
You will be the first point of contact for the HR function and will take responsibility for supporting the HRBP with people related activities and a wide variety of other HR duties.
You will be available to work on site in Kings Lynn on a full time basis and ideally have a minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar role. You will also have CIPD at Level 3 with a view to commencing or continuing Level 5.
Specific responsibilities will include:
HR Support/Employee Relations
Recruitment, Selection & Induction
Learning & Development
HR Compliance / Reporting
HR Projects - provide administration support where appropriate.
You will also need the following skills:
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
* General awareness of employment law compliance.
* Professional and approachable attitude.
* Strong organisational skills, sensitivity in handling confidential issues, good verbal, and written communication skills.
* Detail-focused and organised with all tasks undertaken.
* Strong communication and customer service skills.
* Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and Time & Attendance System experienced.
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch ASAP on 01733 234000 or at
Back to Job Search
- Sector: Human Resources Recruitment
- Contact: Kathleen Bailey
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 20 January 2022
- Job Ref: BBBH39680_1640087735