This newly created opportunity has just arisen working for this innovative and ever growing manufacturing business based in Ipswich for a HR/Payroll Business Partner
The role would suit an experienced HR Advisor who is looking to take that next step in their career. This is a standalone role, so it will need someone who is confident in dealing with challenging issues and who is comfortable dealing with senior members of staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide professional, effective and customer focused HR expertise across the business to support the delivery of the Company's strategy i.e. talent management, succession planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development.
- Identify 'best in class' ways of working, propose and implement improvements within the function.
- Work with directors/line managers to plan recruitment based on needs; designs and implements cost-effective recruitment solutions.
- Design and maintain the company's "job opportunities" web page and LinkedIn profile.
- Working with the Management Team to design and implement learning and development programmes/coaching needs that are 'fit for purpose'.
- Implement and coach management on appraisal roll out
- Design and implement and monitors induction processes.
- Design and implement effective performance management tools based on tasks, skills and potential.
- Work with the FD to establish processes to monitor, analyse and drive employees KPIs e.g. retention, turnover, absenteeism.
- Administer all contracts and letters related to an employee's employment
- Maintain HR system and ensure accurate employee records are kept up to date.
- Review and update Company Handbook, contracts, and policies
- Co-ordinate and liaise with out-sourced payroll provider and ensure Monthly payroll is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with and support the company's Employer's Relationship Agent.
Experience and characteristics
- Experience of working in a standalone role in a generalist human resources role supporting the day to day as well as the strategic project design and implementation; people management, talent and recruitment management and project management experience is required
- Business-oriented attitude with a hands-on approach: "can do" attitude
- Professional approach keeping the business 'and' the employee's best interests in mind
- The ability to identify improvements within the HR processes & systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office applications (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook) to a competent level
- Previous experience of processing a monthly payroll would be advantageous
- Qualified to CIPD level 5 or above (or qualified by experience).
To apply, please call Lucy at The ONE Group on 01223237888 and send your CV in Word format