When you see "fast-paced" on a job advert, do you roll your eyes and groan? Yeah; us too. But that's usually because it's not actually true, so believe us when we say that we wouldn't say this if we didn't absolutely believe it. If there was ever a time to chuck in the ole "fast-paced" buzzword, it's now.
Here at The ONE Group, we're working closely with an organisation who are on the move - both metaphorically and physically! With enormous growth plans in the pipeline, we're helping them in their bid to find a HR Business Partner to work closely with management in order to take ownership of recruitment, performance management and implementing HR initiatives, as well as advising, guiding and supporting all staff and managers.
This is a newly created role, ideal for someone who is CIPD level 7 qualified (or equivalent!) and has 2-3 years' experience working in HR ideally within a manufacturing environment. Given the nature of the role, we also expect that you'll consider yourself an exceptional communicator who is skilled in conflict resolution and is able to effectively manage their own time.
At a glance, this role will offer the opportunity to:
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the whole HR Team to develop solutions, programmes and policies, translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Manage complex employee relations cases, maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to daily management of employees.
- Work with Recruitment and Talent Management to identify resourcing requirements and solutions.
- Manage onboarding plans for new starters, and supporting and managing the talent profile of employees within the business, identifying requirements for development plans, longer term.
- Support, develop and coach managers to manage ER issues in line with internal policies and HR best practice, conducting regular meetings with respective departments, and consulting on line management HR guidance when appropriate.
This is a truly unique and rare chance to join a phenomenal household name - one of their recent new HR additions described the opportunity as a "once in lifetime, dream job"!
For more information or to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Sundeep Kaur at The ONE Group or apply now