I am very happy to be supporting a people focused business with an urgent need for someone to join their HR team and provide high quality administration on all people co-ordination tasks to support in driving an outstanding employee experience.
You will be offered hybrid working options with approx. 1-2 days in the office once established. You must be within a commutable distance of Uppingham in Rutland but will be rewarded well and will be supported by other members of the team to develop your existing skills.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing the new starter process and co-ordinating inductions for all employees and contractors
* Action relevant pre-employment and RTW checks, produce RTW reports
* Process employee changes, input quality data into the HR systems and trackers, produce contractual changes documentation and ensure all employee files are accurate and up to date.
* Managing the HR and L&D mailbox, assigning the caseload across team and responding to queries.
* Support with company round up co-ordination and any other people team event co-ordination, including sending invites, booking rooms and arranging lunch.
* Organising company gifts, employee awards or any other people engagement initiative.
* Supporting with creation of internal communications for any people initiatives including any D&I or wellbeing awareness days.
* Maintenance of the LMS system, including the upload or removal of e-learning content.
* Arrange and coordinate training sessions including course bookings, delegate invitations/joining.
* Assist with promoting training opportunities and events internally.
* Supporting the learning and development manager with the coordination and communication of any induction, onboarding and development activities relating to our early talent schemes.
To be considered for this role you will need to be IT confident with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
You will also need strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.your own workload.
Ideally you will hold CIPD Level 3 although it is not essential.
Please get in touch today for more information or apply now!
- Sector: Human Resources Recruitment
- Contact: Kathleen Bailey
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 10 December 2023
- Job Ref: BBBH50251_1699633948