I am partnering with a fast growing, family owned business to find a motivated and enthusiastic HR professional to join their friendly team and provide HR generalist, recruitment and HRIS support with a 'can do' attitude and a collaborative approach.
You would be the first point of contact for HR and will provide engaging and fit for purpose HR support to all stakeholders throughout the employee lifecycle.
To be considered for this role you will need to be CIPD level 5 qualified or above, have excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse, interpret and explain data and employment legislation.
Good Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills are needed and experience of working with a cloud based HRIS would be preferable.
This is a true generalist role where you will be involved in a wide variety of duties including:
- providing advise to the senior management team and group leaders with proactive management across all areas
- leading all recruitment activities, ensuring the best candidates are recruited for all roles, keeping time to fill to manageable levels
- supporting the People Director to partner with the senior management team to implement a talent acquisition and people plan that supports the ambitions of this growing business
- being the first point of contact for all recruitment, interviewing and contract administration
- administering the performance appraisal process,
- devising a Learning and Development plan that supports the training needs of all staff
- implementation of an HRIS system that automates the holidays/sickness/absence recording and reporting and supports staff engagement
- salary and benefits administration working alongside finance and our external payroll provider
- assisting in the development and implementation of relevant policies and procedures
- supporting staff engagement by owning and maintaining regular staff surveys and associated action plans
- keeping up to date with legislative changes, contracts, and policies, including diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- managing our third party (Subcontractor) use and contracts as appropriate, with an eye to IR35
- being an advocate for staff well-being in the workplace
- supporting staff through a significant period of growth in the company's development
If you are looking for an amazing, varied role with progression opportunities and have strong HR experience, please get in touch ASAP or APPLY NOW!