The ONE Group have partnered with a leading care provider in Milton Keynes. The HR team are responsible for ensuring that the right people are employed and give them the skills to deliver quality care.
The new role of HR Operations Team Leader will be responsible for HR Assistants and an Advisor. The purpose of the role is to work alongside, support and supervise the team. The team are responsible for HR tasks such as paperwork for new starters, leavers, and changes during employment. Performance management, L&D, reward and recognition.
This role is the first point of contact for the HR Assistants, escalating to the Head of HR Operations as appropriate.
- To oversee the effective management of the People Services inbox queries and general employment lifecycle queries, ensuring queries are prioritised, responded to within SLA or escalated where appropriate.
- Lead on the Data Quality process working closely with the HR Assistants to effectively deliver this, ensuring all changes are processed within the monthly timelines and GDPR standards.
- Supporting the HR Assistants with pre-employment checks ensuring they adhere to the strict governance in place to monitor the 8 key stages of the Regulation 19 requirements are being met.
- Ensure the HR Assistants manage and produce all new starter documentation, including offer letters and terms and conditions of employment, to time and quality standards.
- Lead on robust document management of employment files in line with regulatory and internal filing standards to enable efficient and effective use of the employment files as the master record of employment documents for every employee.
- Work closely with other teams within the People Services Directorate to ensure effective collaboration and information sharing.
- Work closely with the Head of HR Operations to ensure that they are fully informed about operational performance and escalate risks to service.
- Ensure that the HR Business Partners receive a high standard of transactional service to support them in operational and strategic delivery.
- Carry out sensitive and complex administrative tasks as directed by the Head of HR Operations and the Director of People Services, along with inputting to policy, process, and project work as appropriate.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- CIPD Level 3
- HR Team Leader background in a regulatory environment
- A high standard of written and verbal communications skills.
- A good level of IT literacy, including proficiency in MS Office applications and HR software.
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities, demonstrating personal resilience.
- Ability to manage all contact with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service.
- A proactive and flexible approach, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle routine and straightforward issues.
This is an excellent opportunity, offering hybrid working and a salary of up to £32,000pa.