Working as a HR Process Analyst you will assist in driving standardisation across processes and identifying performance improvement opportunities which will enable the reduction of cost and increase of speed and quality.
This position will assume responsibility for the coordination of a set group, whilst partnering with and supporting various other governance forums supporting projects across our clients HR Services division.
Attracting a day rate of £300pd this role is open to LTD company contractors and, when times allow, will be based in Cambridge.
- Assists various leads to identify, analyse, and improve existing processes
- Supporting in others to maintain detailed process documentation in relevant systems to ensure processes are up to date and correctly signed-off
- Supporting in various of areas in relation of the hire to retire process
- Assisting in both the scheduling and facilitation of design sessions when needed
- Supporting in the testing of global processes with both customers and HR
- Provides training for the for individuals involved in administering HR processes
- Partnering with other colleagues and teams to facilitate the integration of cross-functional processes
- Ensures that required service level measures are identified for all key and relevant processes, working with GPO's where gaps are identified
- Collection and analysis of performance data from various sources, to identify process improvement priorities
- Acts as a central point to receive process improvement ideas relay to the appropriate team
- Project Management support to other HR Services projects
There will be no direct line management involved in this position, but it is important you are able to influence, guide and mentor others to ensure the best outcomes - this position will see you working on a global scale and experience of working in this setting is highly advantageous.
For more information, please apply and contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group