One of the things that make this company so special is how they look after Their People. Everyone says what a supportive, fun and diverse place it is to work!
Medical Devices and Life Sciences products require a massive input from Human Factors and that is what this role is all about.
Supporting design through product development stages, adhering to regulatory requirements and interacting with users are all parts of the job.
- Identify and analyse users, uses and environments
- Research any known issues
- Task Analysis and Perception, Cognition, Action (PCA) analysis
- Identify and analyse risks
- Testing, Reporting and Validation
- Sometimes, extensive global travel (mainly UK/USA) for 1-3 weeks
- Data collection, documentation and analysis
- Client interaction
- Experience in medical human factors
- Able to conduct desk-based research
- Superb verbal and written communicator
- Demonstrable experience in planning and implementing user studies, with reporting, analysis and presentation skills
- People focused
This role is likely to be mainly based on-site in Cambridgeshire, or with customers/clients, but there may be some opportunity for hybrid working.
If you are ticking most of the above boxes and would like to have a deeper chat about the opportunity, please click the Apply Now button.