A global business based in Peterborough are looking to take on an Interim Finance Business Partner for an initial 3-month fixed term contract for one of their subsidiaries. In this role you'll be responsible for the full delivery of all financial aspects, including controls, reporting and analysis, performance and improvement insights, as well as the day-to-day financial management.
This role has excellent flexible working, so you can expect to work majority of the time from home, however, will be expected to travel to the office for the odd meeting. You must be able to communicate with various levels of the business, including C suite leadership, heads of and wider finance teams.
What you'll do:
- Measure, consolidate and report results in and accurate and timely manner.
- Lead budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Prepare and delivery monthly and quarterly presentations.
- Collaboratively work with other teams to develop KPIs to monitor and support business performance.
- Work with both internal and external 3rd parties to complete statutory reporting requirements.
- Develop P&L analysis and deliver findings to senior management team.
- Maintain balance sheets.
- Support the Assistant Management Accountant with various elements
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Posting Accruals
- PP Completion
- Manage the Assistant Management Accountant, offering support to help pass their exams and develop their commercial skillset and knowledge.
What will make you a good fit?
- Be a qualified financial professional
- Strong knowledge of financial controls/reporting.
- Strong business acumen, ideally with global or group structure experience.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Previous experience in management accounting, including month end close.
If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV. For more information on this role, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.