A new client of mine who are involved with supporting technology, digital and life science businesses grow, are looking for an IT Facilities Manager to join their team. This is a unique environment that encourages collaborative working between their clients, connecting like minded people to achieve great things.
I'm looking for someone who will enjoy working in this environment, someone who is methodical, mature, efficient and someone with good attention to detail. You'll be involved with supporting members with day-to-day operations, events and occasionally support with ad hoc IT projects.
What you'll get involved with:
Day to Day:
- Routine daily checks and maintenance of equipment, software updates and AV equipment. Ensuring that all are operational to use and not faulty.
- Act as on-site support for users who use the "Help" buttons in various meeting rooms across the site, responding in a timely manner and within SLA.
- Work closely with key users when they book meeting rooms, ensuring that they have all the equipment that they need.
- Manage support tickets for users, which often involve:
- AV Equipment
- Wi-Fi and other connectivity issues
- Run weekly reports on tickets dealt with to provide insight for the business.
- Liaise with 3d party suppliers and vendors, maintaining the relationship and making sure that service checks and visits are carried out.
- Monitor system performance, trying to spot issues before the arise and proactively resolving them.
- Monitor bandwidth usage by users, moving to separate bandwidth where appropriate.
- Produce supporting technical/training documentation.
- Maintain AV capability in meeting rooms. This will be part of your day to day, but especially when events are due to be held.
- Gather AV requirements when events are booked, making sure that they've been tested and are working ahead of the event.
- Provide on site support while events are taking place.
What you'll need to be a great fit:
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Service focused individual
- Ideally some experience in a similar role, or dealing with AV equipment
- The ability to work independently and prioritise your own workload
What you'll get in return:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank
- 10% pension, subject to performance
- £800 annual allowance to spend towards certain wellness services. Services include:
- Private Medical
- Gym Memberships
If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV. For more information on this great opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.