Do you believe in doing the right thing at the right time in your Account Manager role? Does your moral compass believe that the client should always be at the heart of what you do? Do you believe in being service led and truly caring about the accounts you manage? Did you just say yes three times? We should talk because I believe I have a great opportunity for a person like you with a like minded company.
Within this company you will have the flexibility to manage your life, if you need to pick the kids up or have another commitment outside of work, we can make this work for you. You will have all the tools to be flexible and adaptable to work from home part of the time or either of their three offices based in East Anglia.
This role is all about the clients and you will be managing 20 accounts who all have an over a 6 figure spend so you must be comfortable with senior management engagement within a managed IT service, Software, Technology or Service focused industry.
Key responsibilities will look like this:
- Manage customer relations
- Ensure retention - currently standing at 96%
- Growth of your accounts
- Delivering on the account objectives
- Customer Satisfaction at each turn
- Meeting clients to build and develop key relationships
- Helping clients with their end goals and supporting their strategies
- Going above and beyond to ensure the best possible service
- Oversee account activity across internal departments
- Seek opportunities for upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Look for additional revenue streams with your accounts
- Renew accounts from a rolling contract
- See the process through from sale to delivery
- Conduct customer reviews
- Review contracts
- Keep you sales pipeline flowing
- Deliver the best possible service at each turn
To be considered we are looking to speak to experienced Key Account Managers preferably in the IT Managed Service sector, but we can have a degree of flexibility here if you are familiar with software, technology or have worked in a service lead industry. I would like to see examples of how you have exceeded your targets and been able to influence to increase profitability. The key is going to be your communication style and you must be personable, be comfortable negotiating with executive and senior level directors and the ability to travel when required to client offices, majority are based within 90 minutes commute of Peterborough. You will be make great decisions and trust your judgement to ensure the client is well looked after, obstacles and objections are overcome and you will be able to build strong relationships that last!
A great company with a good heart at the core who believe in their peop0le, give you the freedom to work to your style and will support you every step of the way.
Fancy hearing more about this..? Give me a call or for now click apply to send me your CV, thank you!