The One Group is currently working with an amazing law firm with a presence across Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and London. They are rapidly expanding and in need of additional support within their Dispute Resolution team at their Cambridge office.
If you are a Legal Secretary with strong industry knowledge and a willingness to learn then this could be the role for you. The firm are open to speaking with candidates of all levels, with a professional and can-do attitude.
- Carry out the opening of a new matter process including client ID checks.
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing and word processing.
- Assist with the monthly billing process.
- Take telephone calls and field enquiries as appropriate.
- Support the fee earners in preparing for meetings, ensuring travel, paperwork, attendee list, reports and files are organised.
- Preparation of court/Tribunal/Land registry applications and hearings (including electronic bundles) and the instructions to counsel.
- Provide cover for inboxes and voicemails while members of the fee earning, and support team are on holiday or off sick.
- Take ownership of new client originator/referral data.
- Salary (£24,000-£26,000 per annum)
- 27 Days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Support staff bonus scheme
- Gym membership contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information or apply with your CV.