Are you feeling undervalued and is your current company struggling to adapt to the challenges now faced in the Logistics industry?
You now have the chance to make a move to a company with state-of-the-art products being supplied to industrial, defence & security organisations. The team have been recognised for their exceptional standards and processes within Export and Innovation.
We are partnering with an expert in the security and surveillance field who are now looking to add a Logistics Administrator to their award-winning team. You will be coming from a background in the field and ideally be a self-starter as this role will offer a lot of autonomy.
- Raising and accepting all orders.
- Liaising with sales, production and customers/agents to obtain all the necessary information on orders prior to shipment.
- Manage activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to ensure agreed dates are met.
- Preparing invoices, pro-forma invoices and delivery notes.
- Preparing documentation of loads for shipment.
- Arranging shipments with courier companies and freight forwarders and ensuring goods are shipped in accordance with the incoterms and the company's payment terms and export compliance where required.
- Ongoing review of freight costs and dealing with freight quotations. Matching freight cost invoicing against agreed prices.
- Maintaining correct filing procedures/record-keeping.
- Experience of liaison with Department of Innovation and Trade (DIT) an advantage.
- Competitive salary (Up to £30,000 per annum)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Company bonus (dependent on company performance)
- Life assurance
- 23 days annual holiday (3 days to be taken over Christmas) + public holidays
- Summer BBQ/Christmas and monthly staff company lunches (Covid dependent)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Variable starting and finishing times
- Normal working hours will be 37½ hours per week
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information.