We are currently looking for an individual who has significant experience of leading projects to join an innovative company based in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire as a Logistics and Post Brexit Project Manager.
This global business recognises that its staff are what continues to drive the business forwards, which is why they offer a competitive salary, along with a fantastic benefits package which includes free use of their on-site and recently refurbished wellness zone!
This role is a 6-12 month fixed term contract and will ideally be looking to start ASAP (however candidates with notice period's up to 1 month may also be considered) and is paying between £50,000-£55,00pa.
In this position, you will be leading all Logistics activities across EMEA with regards to:
- Informing and setting strategy for selection of best partners
- Creating processes available to promise as required by customers
- Balancing business costs with customer service with efficient working capital metrics
- Operating efficiently and minimising inbound and outbound logistics costs
You will also be managing all Post Brexit related projects that require changes to current processes and putting in place functional plans for Post Brexit structure with regards to:
- Export administration
- Shipping paperwork
- Customs entries
- Control of Customs related data
- Duty Management system
- Financial reporting
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of leading projects with an in depth understanding of import and export processes and financial reporting. A high level of process engineering and management skills is desirable, and you must be able to demonstrate successful project management responsibilities. The ability to concentrate on complex matters for extended periods and multitasking whilst coping with conflicting objectives is essential in this role.
Specialised knowledge and skills of the ideal candidate are as follows:
- Customs and export Logistics expertise
- Commercial acumen & good negotiation skills
- Recognising qualification in project management methods
- Ability to work & influence across various teams and departments
- To lead wit authority in a wide variety of situations
You may on occasion need to travel to overseas facilities where you will be physically inspecting operations.
If this sounds like a role that would be a perfect fit for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you.