We're proud to be partnering with this Cambridge based mutual society which has been integral to the community since 1850. We're helping them in their bid to find an experienced marketing professional to join their team on a permanent basis as a Marketing Coordinator.
The role will offer the chance to work creatively and proactively in a progressive environment, with the opportunity to have a real impact on a wide range of marketing and communications activities. Whilst there will be loads of chance to get involved in hands-on content creation, designing marketing materials and writing, you will also be giving flexibility and autonomy to plan and execute areas of the marketing strategy.
Key areas that you'll play a major part in include:
- Marketing Campaigns: You'll contribute to the successful delivery of the annual Sales and Marketing Plan by coordinating activity for initiatives including but not limited to; campaigns, product launches and member communications
- Content Creation: You'll pro-actively create content for and monitor the Societies social media accounts, you'll coordinate information for the resolution of queries or comments
- Email Marketing: As required you'll support the team with developing and co-ordinating the send of email communications in a timely and accurate manner
- Marketing Materials: Creating promotional items, coordinating with external agencies, suppliers and service providers.
- Data Analytics: Analysing marketing data in order to propose new and improved ways of doing things for the benefit of increasing brand awareness and overall marketing impact.
Benefits of working for this incredible company:
- Hybrid, flexible and remote working
- Very generous bonus scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives, including gym memberships
There's a few things we'd like to see on your CV as we think they'll help you be successful in this role. These include a degree in a relevant field (Marketing; Communications; Journalism; English) - or equivalent experience if not.
Previous experience marketing experience is essential, preferably 2 years or more. What isn't essential, however is experience in all the marketing disciplines listed. There's an incredible team in place that will support you in the development in the areas you would require improvement in.
Personality wise, confidence in your ability is a must! Being able to grab the bull by the horns and not wait to be guided are the type of traits they need for this position.
For more information or to see a full job spec, please contact Harry Bragg at The ONE Group or apply now.