Marketing Manager (Fundraising)
£35k - £40k
This incredibly unique role is working with an emergency medical charity saving lives in Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and across the East of England 24/7. They bring the specialist skills of Doctor and Paramedic teams to the patient, providing treatments and procedures at the scene that are usually only available in hospital.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to support the growing charity, particularly with the diversification and development of fundraising activity over the past two years.
If you would like the opportunity to use your experience to produce outstanding marketing campaigns and collateral, develop the digital presence and build on the charity's brand I would love to hear from you.
You will be joining a friendly, supportive, and passionate team and an organisation focused on growth & development. So, if you think you can help to continue providing creative, data driven, targeted marketing communications that meet organisational objectives please do get in touch.
- Produce and execute annual marketing plans to grow the charity's brand within key audiences and support the achievement of fundraising objectives
- To be responsible for the digital presence, developing the website, social media channels and email programme through the production of compelling and timely content to support organisational objectives
- Project management and production of marketing & corporate collateral from concept through to launch
- Brand guardian, ensuring the brand is applied correctly and is strong and consistent across the organisation and externally
- Proven experience of managing the marketing function in a fundraising or sales environment
- Experience of producing effective marketing plans, campaigns and collateral
- Experience of managing organisational website and social media channels including content planning and production
- Proven ability to manage relationships with third party suppliers and agencies including media outlets, designers, digital and creative agencies.
- Proven ability to work internally at all levels of the charity to meet marketing and organisational objectives
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate consistently and effectively across all relevant areas of knowledge and expertise
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work to meet given deadlines
- Self-sufficient and confident to make decisions within the boundaries of the role
- Ability to be flexible and adapt ways if working to meet the needs of the organisation
- Proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
- Availability to represent the charity at events if required
If you like the sound of this amazing opportunity and feel you meet the criteria, please get in contact with Harry Bragg @ The One Group for a chat.