Are you a Digital Marketing professional with a passion for Technology?
This FTSE 100 eCommerce business distribute over 500,000 parcels a day and generate over £1billion a year.
As part of this role, you will use your knowledge of Google Marketing tools such as Google Ads to review the business' existing shopping feed to improve listings.
This role would best suit someone with experience of PPC, SEO and Google Ads that has an interest in Marketing Technology. You will collaborate with The Marketing, Technology, Data and Digital Departments to support with their needs to create an optimised Digital Roadmap. As the company has a continuous improvement approach, you will review the latest advertising technologies.
- Review existing Martech and Adtech integrations and technologies.
- Work with Marketing teams to develop the technology support roadmap for the digital channels.
- Support wider teams in data infrastructure that'll enable the capabilities required to deliver marketing goals.
- Responsibility for the management and development of the Martech and Adtech stacks, specifically the Google Marketing Platform and Adobe Experience Cloud and other third-party technologies that we work with.
- Primary contact for the Performance Marketing team for technical troubleshooting across all channels utilising Adtech.
- Build strong internal and external relationships with colleagues, tech vendors and suppliers direct.
If you were interested to hear more about this role, apply!