Multi-Skilled Machine Operator
A worldwide brand with a prestigious history behind it. A close-knit team of long serving staff and a company that is invested in their future.
The manufacturer of instantly recognisable products are currently in need of a Multi-Skilled Machine Operator who works well under pressure, has a keen eye for detail and experienced in working with KPI's.
In this job you will operate Homag, Wemhoner, Buerkle, Holzma and Biele wood working machinery within the manufacturing facility.
- Experienced in operating fast paced modern wood working, laminating or postforming machinery
- Work well in a team
- Keeping to deadlines
- Quality awareness
- Occasional weekend work when required
- Good housekeeping
- Health and safety compliant
- Experience working with hot melt adhesive coaters and advantage
- Experience in setting precision mechanical and CNC equipment
In this role you will get:
- Up to £23,000
- 22 days holiday
- Mainly Monday to Friday
- On site parking
- Employer assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Staff purchase scheme
If this role is of interest to you get in touch on 01733 234000