If you're an creative and initiative thinker used to pioneering new ideas and developing business within national DIY or retail accounts then this National Account Manager role could be for you.
I've partnered with a long-established and well-respected manufacturer within the home improvement market currently experiencing fantastic growth.
This National Account Manager role is hands-on and fast-paced seeing the successful person building and developing relationships to deliver long-term success and commercial objectives and targets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Negotiating trading agreements and pricing strategies
- 5-year strategic development of the brands within the accounts
- Working with the Retail Controller and other team members to deliver commercial objectives and targets
- Producing accurate sales forecasting
- Maximising performance of full product listings of core branded product lines
- Ensuring prompt payment of accounts
- Maximizing in store presence
- Achieving and exceeding margins, value and volume sales targets
We are looking for someone ideally with experience of managing both brand and own label with national retailers or DIY.
You will have worked in a fast-paced demanding environment as a Key Account or National Account Manager and have proven commercial acumen, be financially astute and profit-focused as well as a strong negotiator and relationship builder.
You should also possess first class attention to detail, organisational and analytical skills.
As this is a national field based role you will be required to carry out UK-wide travel but ideally need to be based in the West Midlands or North of England due to the need for regular travel to head office for meetings.
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience plus bonus, hybrid company car and excellent employee benefits.
Contact Natalie Matthews on 07879 886236 or