Are you an immediately available Administrator based in the Ely area?
If so, we have a new part-time temporary opportunity based at a School for a duration of 1 month starting from around 10th May 2021. This role will be looking to pay £9.00ph-£10.00ph dependent on experience and the hours are 8:30am-1:00pm or 9:00am-1:30pm.
Typical daily duties within this role will include:
- Providing general administrative support for the rest of the administration team
- Supporting with Reception duties eg. Answering the telephones and welcoming visitors
- Maintaining pupil records/attendance records
- Issuing paperwork to new starters and register school leavers
- Preparing weekly summaries
- Checking daily registers and investigating unexplained absences
- Checking afternoon registers to ensure consistency
- Monitoring phone calls and the enquiries e-mail address
- Generating reports as needed
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a school, however this is not essential and must be sufficiently skilled/experienced in administrative duties.
If this sounds like the role for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!