A newly created opportunity has arisen with this niche, rapidly growing Technology company based on the outskirts of Cambridge.
They are seeking an Office Manager to organise and coordinate their office and administration procedures to ensure the smooth running of the office. The role will also include providing PA support to the Executive team . You will be offered a varied and challenging role which will require an individual with a flexible and proactive approach, as well as a positive and creative attitude.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide diary management and ad-hoc administrative support to the Exec team
- Arrange and manage company events
- Managing the purchasing process such as raising PO's, processing invoices, dealing with deliveries
- Processing timesheets
- Assisting with all H&S requirements for the office
- Day to day operation of the office, including incoming/outgoing post, office and kitchen supplies
The successful candidate will be a proven Office Manager, purchasing experience, will possess excellent administrative and analytical skills and ideally an interest in Technology.
What is on offer?
A competitive salary with good benefits
To find out more about this opportunity, apply now or call Lucy Atkin for an informal discussion on 01223237888