There are very few jobs in which you can gain real satisfaction knowing the role you do is contributing to a greater cause.
We are working alongside an extremely successful and friendly company who deal with software and services for the Clinical and Academic sector, based just outside of Cambridge. You will be joining as an Operations Coordinator with great communication skills, strong organisational skills and ideally have an analytical way of thinking. A keen interest in behavioural therapy and the use of technology to support this a huge advantage for this position but not essential.
This is a highly interesting role for someone with strong customer service or administration skills and ideally an academic background in Psychology or Science. Problem solving aspects of the role will keep you engaged and you will have ongoing support and guidance from the rest of the team.
- Liaise managers to assist the overall process of delivery and control of clinical trial projects.
- Liaise with Study Managers and logistics specialists to ensure equipment or software for studies and research projects are configured correctly, QC'd, and where applicable shipped within required timelines.
- Production of shipping paperwork for shipment of tablets PC's to and from study sites.
- Drafting or review of study documentation e.g. user manuals, user reports, user requirements specification documents etc.
- Ensure quality documentation are maintained and up-to date.
- Liaise with third party translation agencies to ensure that translation of documents are undertaken in line with the company's standard procedures and that translations meet the required level of accuracy.
- Handling inbound customer communication (email, support requests, calls) across the business (Academic, Pharma, Healthcare) from a sales, science, technical or finance perspective for initial screening and routing.
- Input of information into the Company's management system (NetSuite).
- Maintain files for clinical studies ensuring documentation is complete and filed correctly.
- Collect, collate, and report customer satisfaction data and other metrics.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar role within Pharm or Science industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and experience of working as part of a team.
- Good organisational skills, and a methodical approach to working.
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information and to discuss the many benefits included in this role.