Are you a strong communicator with a proven history of overseeing operations within the building services sector?
We are currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to join a friendly and driven team. You will be working closely with the plumbing and electrical divisions engineers to keep on top of scheduling and customer satisfaction. You will need to be a strong communicator and be confident in your planning and prioritisation. Experience in a similar position is beneficial but not essential. Ideally you will be coming from a background of provide excellent customer service and sales support.
- Schedule and direct engineers to meet service demands and customer's expectations.
- Communicate regularly with other departments and divisions to ensure that personnel are being scheduled properly by skill level, efficiency and training requirements.
- Communicate daily with the Plumbing and Electrical Division, and other managers, reporting on project information and estimated time to complete jobs.
- Maintains communication with suppliers and representatives to ensure the best buying prices are obtained.
- Reviews work orders, purchase invoices and time reports for accuracy, and invoice clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attend divisional meetings with the Head of Department, reporting any operational issues.
- Specifies and makes sure that required parts are ordered in timely fashion to ensure work deadlines are met.
- Ensures that all company/department policies are being understood and actioned.
- Work with their own and other departmental members to meet company and departmental goals and objectives.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Some post-secondary education from college or trade school.
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of current IT systems and an ability to use resources at hand to find solutions
- Excellent Teamwork skills to enhance team cohesion, productivity and standards of work produced
- Good computer skills: knowledge of and proficiency in common office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and general software navigation
- Possess a strong personal desire for improvement; and the desire to work as a team with the other Operations team members and other staff members
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and background
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard schedule: nights, weekends and holidays as/if required
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 23788 for more information.