Homeworking Personal Assistant required to set up a brand new role within the Public Sector!
Fancy setting and carving out your new role as the PA to a Senior Manager? He has been asking for a PA for a couple of years and is going to welcome you with open arms due to his workload increasing and in need of daily support and organisation. He runs a team of 20 who have nominated him for several internal awards in the categories of support and a great leader, he sounds like a great character to work with.
He will be looking for you to come in to support with all the PA duties in a traditional one to one role, he is a busy man and by his admission, not the most technical so will need some guidance in this area.
The role will be a home-based position, on occasion you may be asked to attend meetings and this could change in the future to a hybrid role but for the foreseeable future, you will be working from home. All equipment will be provided for you and they also offer you a 23% pension which is incredible!
The role will involve:
- Diary Management
- Arranging online and face to face meetings across the county
- Taking minutes and distributing correspondence
- Email management
- Preparing agendas
- Following up and tracking action points from meetings
- Ensure tasks are completed
- Creating and drafting correspondence
- Putting together presentations via PowerPoint
- Reporting on team, department and performance against budget
- Producing all documents for the meetings
- Administration support on all projects
- Any ad- hoc tasks that can occur during the week
In an ideal world, you will have come from a public service background to understand the processes and procedures internally, but we are far from an ideal world right now so we can be open on this but it would give you an advantage. An experienced PA is a must who is familiar with the above tasks and is confident to set up a new role and introduce new ways of working. You must be extremely organised, personable, have a collaborative approach, great attitude and excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If you fancy starting 2022 in a brand new PA role with 23% pension then you and I need to talk, please click the link to apply and send me your CV