The One Group are recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Administrator to join one of the UK's biggest and leading suppliers in their industry. This role would be on a 6 month fixed term contract, with potential for extension.
This role would see you working between 20-25 hours per week and ideally these hours would be split over 5 days.
Their offices are based in March, however there is hybrid working available with this role. Initially you will be working from the offices, and after a couple of weeks of training, you could work from home up to 4 days per week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating salaried new starter offer packs and conducting reference checks
- Updating the payroll database with new starters, contractual and personal detail changes
- Dealing with time and attendance queries
- Running monthly reports, including headcount, turnover and absence
- Assisting with transferring and maintaining HR files into a digital system
- Supporting with running weekly, fortnightly & monthly payrolls
In order to be successful within this role you will need some prior experience within a payroll position, as well as being able to prioritise and work with a variety of activities.
In return you will receive between £23,000-£25,000 pro rata & a hybrid working pattern.
If you are interested in the role, would like more information & your CV sent over to the client for consideration, please apply now and speak with Katherine Pearl at The One Group.