The Finance & Accountancy Division at The One Group is currently recruiting for a Payroll Assistant on the behalf of a growing business who are market leaders within their profession. As the Payroll Assistant, you will be reporting directly in to the Payroll Manager and will be responsible for the end to end payroll for weekly and monthly employees.
As the Payroll Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls
- Submitting RTI returns
- Dealing with payroll related queries
- Producing weekly and monthly pension reports
- Statutory payroll calculations, including starters, leavers, holiday etc
- Downloading payroll data
- Raising any payroll queries when required
- Covering for Payroll Manager
As the Payroll Assistant, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Payroll experience, ideally multiple payrolls
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
- Competent in Excel including lookups, SUMIF, macros and manipulating data
This is a newly created FULL TIME, PERMENANT ROLE due to business growth.
My client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible, if you have the relevant skills and experience then please apply as soon as possible or contact Dhruti Patel at The One Group to discuss the role further.