In this busy role, you will be responsible for supplying images for all company photography and digital imaging needs, including all channels; ecommerce sites, marketing and design department and any other in-house photography requests.
Working within the photography team, the primary purpose of this role will be to produce photography imagery for the Creative Services Department to be utilised throughout the business.
* Using relevant reports to identify which items require a pack shot and lifestyle imagery to support scheduled shows and additional content across the website, social platforms and digital sites.
* Responsible for attaining product samples and taking high quality pack shot and lifestyle images, to provide additional detail shots for any products which may benefit from offering the customer alternative images.
* Maintain the images across the sites ensuring that the images are shown in appropriate formats and location using the report and internal systems to correct any issues that may arise.
* When allocated special requests photographers are to use their professional judgement to follow a brief, offering suggestions along the way to provide the gold standard quality of work.
* Oversee the quality of the output of images from the department and feedback where necessary to team members.
* To ensure complete editing of any images taken using Adobe software to edit or digitally enhance the image to a high standard.
* When completed the photographers are to distribute in the correct size and format to the relevant locations and media manage the department filing system.
* Communicate when work is complete to relevant area and request feedback where required.
* Assist in training new team members in our operations and working processes as well as developing relevant skills to the departmental standards.
* Liaise with other departments and attend meetings in order to collate relevant information on upcoming events and special requests, communicating briefs effectively back to team.
* Proven full time commercial photography experience.
* Experience in location and studio photography.
* Experience of training Junior team members.
* Recognised qualification.
* Essentials of photography.
* Advanced lighting skills.
* Knowledge of Adobe and Capture One software
* Advanced image manipulation using Adobe software.