I've partnered up with a company who provide a unique saas product that is used in some of the highest risk locations in the world; used by companies to keep people and assets safe. They're looking for a Product Designer to architect end to end user experiences for existing and new products.
Things you'll do
- Define use problems and provide solutions for the build team.
- Conduct user research through interviews and surveys to identify pain elements in the products.
- Create design concepts and take them through to high fidelity prototypes.
- Conduct usability tests to identify pain points and confusion with design; for both existing and new products.
- Work closely with build teams to take designs from concept to implementation.
You will need:
- Extensive experience in a Product Design or similar UX role.
- Be confident in UX design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD.
- Ideally have experience designing and working with Saas related products.
- A up to date portfolio that demonstrates the above.
If you're interested, please apply and if suitable I'll be in touch to discuss next steps.