If you're a Validation Engineer looking to take on a new role in a market-leading company then I have just what you're looking for!
Initial 6-month rolling contract based in Darlington.
PAYE: £31.85 p/h Umbrella: £43 p/h
The company are market-leading power technology company. They are internationally renowned for their innovation and vision. With offices all over the world this is a truly global business.
As a Product Validation Engineer you will be responsible for the testing and validation of all new products in the diesel engine range.
Day to day activities will include:
- Assisting in the development of euro diesel engines.
- Writing and executing endurance tests in the onsite test cells.
- Working closely with both the design and test engineering team.
What is required:
- Prior testing or component validation experience.
- Experience working with diesel engines.
- The ability to plan and manage projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We are looking for a driven team player looking to take on a new challenge in a fantastic company.