We are looking for a Production/Maintenance Technician to join our clients team and help improve production.
You'll perform various tasks, including assembly, repair and maintenance as well as testing for potential malfunctions or risks. You'll also keep the facility clean by removing debris and trash to ensure safety. Note that this position initially requires basic/DIY knowledge of plumbing, electrical work, practical hand manufacturing and repair skills. There are exciting opportunities for the right candidate with good plumbing or electrical knowledge.
Additional training may be available for the right candidate including electrician training for initial testing and retesting certification with Part P.
- Operate production equipment
- Maintain the warehouse's tools and equipment
- Manufacture and assemble parts
- Store products and materials
- Meet the deadlines of individual production tasks during shift
- Report on defective products or tooling
- Check stock levels and report deficiencies in products or materials
- Keep the worksite clean to avoid hazards from chemicals and fragile products
- Review and follow manufacturing manuals to assemble parts
- Ensure manufacturing and fitting procedures are timely
- Follow the company's safety and quality guidelines
- Basic electrical, plumbing, practical hand manufacturing and repair skills
- Previous experience as a production worker or similar role in a warehouse
- Knowledge of basic safety rules and precautionary measures (safety gear will be provided)
- Good communication and teamwork skills