Amazing jobs like this don't come around often ….If you are a person who loves being part of hardworking, ambitious team and you want to be part of a growing business who love to nurture and develop their staff this will be an excellent role for you.. also, the progression and growth opportunities being offered are second to none!
Our client currently has an opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their brilliant Finance team.
Within this role you will be;
- Processing invoices and inputting correctly to their finance system.
- Ensure payment to suppliers is made on a timely basis adhering to terms and conditions.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure invoice related queries are being dealt with efficiently.
- Assisting with stock takes.
- General administration and additional tasks when required.
- Manage and develop the purchase ledger function .
- Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- Have excellent time management skills, planning and be highly organised
- Love working in a team!
- Have experience within a similar role - ideally experience of using SAGE.
- Ability to manage well under pressure.
Hours: 9am - 530pm Monday - Friday
This role will be based in the companies head office.
- Bi - Annual Profit share scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Ongoing growth and development