Our South Cambridgeshire based client, an award-winning device design and development consultancy, are looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to join their Facilities Management team, available to start immediately on a 10 month fixed term contract working within a beautiful setting.
- Easy to access via car, 5 mins from the M11
- Free parking onsite
- Hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Wednesday and 8am - 4.30pm Thursday & Friday, with a degree of flexibility required to cover holiday etc.
The role will be varied and will evolve with the business so the successful candidate must have a can-do attitude with the ability to thrive in a busy, changing environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing a seamless and effective reception service, including:
- Being the first point of contact for calls and redirecting them, taking messages and emailing the intended recipient
- Organising security and access passes for visitors and new employees - ensuring deactivation of these passes when appropriate
- Booking and arranging meeting rooms and ensuring meeting room facilities are clean, tidy and ready for use.
- Providing refreshments and ordering lunches for client meetings
Undertaking facilities administration and support, including:
- Day to day management and stocking of the social area including purchasing of dry goods/food stock
- Raising purchase orders and associated administration
- Cleaning and maintaining coffee machines
- Assisting the facilities team with health and safety matters, checks and administration, issuing permits to work and NDAs
- General administration for business operations and facilities
You will need:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience of answering, screening and effectively directing external telephone calls, professionally and calmly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with high awareness of audience
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail - able to plan and prioritise own workload, multi-task and achieve deadlines
- Experience of using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and SharePoint would also be useful
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks as the role evolves
If you are interested, have a full UK driving licence and you're available for an immediate start, please apply along with your CV.