Recruitment Administrator - temp
Are you a recruitment administrator with a passion for conducting research, handling information requests and performing a variety of clerical functions?
You will need to be available for the next 4 months as a minimum, and although the role can be predominantly carried out remotely, be prepared to travel to London occasionally for pre-booked meetings.
Essential skills needed:
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with good time management.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Ability to adapt and problem solve.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in maintaining applicant tracking system and records management systems, oversee and schedule interview requests
- Monitoring post offer requirements: offer letters, background check tracking, and follow ups
- File and retrieve all necessary documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming submissions, request, documentation, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Engage new hires via email and phone to assist with the retrieval process of all onboarding documentation.
- Identify, resolve, or escalate any gaps, issues, or information related to the onboarding process.
Please get in touch for more information or apply now.