Our client is a growing commercial organisation based between North London/Hertfordshire. They are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to provide a high-quality recruitment support service to their European business.
You will be involved in the following:-
- Developing relationships and contracts with oversees resources, such as agency, advertising companies etc
- Utilise LinkedIn to build up an employer brand oversees, predominantly Germany.
- Support hiring managers during interviews where possible.
- Ensure the European business has an effective and proactively managed Preferred Supplier List (PSL).
- Ensure the business is compliant with our legal requirements,
- Ensure timely feedback is given to candidates and 3rd party suppliers.
- Prioritise diversity and inclusion in the recruitment process.
- Work effectively as part of the HR team, and attend and engage fully in HR & Recruitment team meetings.
- Support with any ad-hoc HR projects as and when required
You will need the following experience:-
- Previous experience of recruiting talent overseas
- Ideally experience within the construction or similar industries.
- Good communications skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Self motivated but can also work in a team
In return they offer a salary of £40-47,000 plus good benefits and hybrid working (3 days in the office)
For more information, please call 07821 664529 or email your cv