Our client is looking for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Recruitment Advisor, you will be involved in the following:-
- Supporting the Recruitment Advisors with booking candidates for interviews, chasing candidates, sending information to candidates
- A point of contact for relevant new starter queries
- Responsible for building excellent relationships with the Hiring Managers and candidates.
- Maintenance of records and remaining compliant with legislation.
- Ensure confidentiality is always maintained (GDPR)
- Completing interviews for successful applicants.
- Updating Internal vacancies
- Ensure the business is compliant with legal requirements
- Check and maintain the Recruitment Inboxes daily
- Update and maintain logs of enquiries received and CVs sent to Hiring Managers.
- Sourcing CV's via online databases.
- Attend and engage fully in Recruitment Team meetings
- Support with any ad hoc Recruitment projects
You will require the following experience:-
- Ideally, previous experience in a Recruitment role
- Up-to-date understanding of UK GDPR
- Good communications skills, written & verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
- A high level of confidentiality
- A can-do attitude
In return they offer a salary of £24-26,000 plus benefits. This role is based on site.
For more information, please email your cv