This company based in Cambridge is running a Business Development Representative (BDR) Program, which is a global program that provides a chance to learn about an exciting and rewarding career within Software sales. This program focuses on building product knowledge, developing business communication and sales skills, and gaining industry experience.
The best thing about this role is that you don't need industry specific experience just the willingness to succeed in a driven sales environment. With an attractive basic package and highly desirable commission structure you can really affect your own earnings at a time when cost seems to be on the rise, with no sign of slowing down.
They are looking to hire future superstar sales representatives or account managers and continue to build a culture of promoting from within. The main goal of this program is to train graduates or junior level sales/customer service representatives on how to sell a solution rather than selling a product or a service.
The culture is fantastic, the progression is always in reach and you will gain valuable skills through training and nurturing.
- Goal-oriented individual with superior communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts
- Have a strong desire for a long-term career in sales
- Enjoy learning new things including technology and can translate that into value for prospects
- Experience working with CRM systems (Highly beneficial)
- Have good interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Have strong analytical skills with ability to draw evidence-based conclusions
- Have demonstrated strong proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude
- Thrive while working in a fast-paced environments using strong business judgement and common sense is your thing
- Salary - £25,000-£35,000 per annum (Dependent on experience)
- Commission structure
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Hybrid and flexible working
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information.