Sanitation, Safety and Sustained Success!
These are the headlines of a growing company specialising in decontamination equipment. Supplying to NHS Trusts and Hospitals, they also provide maintenance and expert services in compliance.
You will be joining a team that has worked hard to grow their annual turnover by 600% in the last 5 years and show no sign of slowing down. This role is ideally suited to someone with great attention to detail and a Sales and/or Tender Administration background.
Due to their growth since inception this company is now looking for a Sales & Tender Coordinator to join their team situated just outside of Cambridge. This will be a full time, office-based role with a highly competitive salary, bonus scheme and other great benefits.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication face to face and over the phone.
- Ability to prepare tender submissions and quotations (Highly beneficial)
- Good level of experience with Word and Excel.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Experience working in a Sales Administration environment.
- Can prioritise and organise tasks.
- 5 hours a week
- Salary £22,000 - £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- 28 days Holiday (plus public holidays)
- Virtual Team Events
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
If you do not want to miss the chance to put yourself forward for this fantastic role with a growing company then please apply now! For additional information call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888.