The One Group are partnering with an engineering business who are world leaders in designing, manufacturing and servicing their products, with their products operating in over 100 countries. This really is an exciting business to join as an Accounts Receivable Assistant and now is your chance.
The finance team has over a decade of experience and knowledge to share with you on your own development within the business, working closely, on a day to day basis, with the Project Accountant and reporting into the Financial Director.
This role will be a hands on role where you will be responsible for the accounts receivable and credit control functions on behalf of the business:
- Maintaining invoice records, raising invoices, posting invoice batches
- Raising credit notes, chasing outstanding invoices, resolving queries, supporting with cash and delivery, forecast and billing meetings
- Preparing weekly cash, booking and sales reports
Not only will you be working for a company who actively promote a culture of environmental responsibility with all colleagues, they also invest and promote individual development from within. You will also be offered the following benefits whilst working within a business with a strong corporate identity and purpose:
- Up to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Hybrid working available
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays & option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension contribution matched up to 7%
If you'd like more information, would like to discuss your suitability for the role or are keen to see a full spec before applying, please contact Katherine Pearl at The ONE Group by applying now.