Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant looking to take a step up and lead the team?
Do you feel as though you are ready to use your expertise to guide members of the finance team and actively contribute to the bettering of the team?
I am looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Assistant/Accounts Payable Supervisor to join a growing business actively working towards a better future. This is a dynamic role that doesn't fit into a square box. This role will be yours to make as you see fit and give you real purpose within the business.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Timely and accurate completion of tasks, including processing purchase invoices, reconciling supplier statements, and executing payment runs.
- Continuously evaluating process to improve efficiency.
- Supporting the wider finance team where required, closure of ledgers, assisting audits.
- Guide the team when required.
My client not only care about their stuff but they want their team to operate together, the successful candidate will:
- Have strong people skills and a flexible approach to problems that may occur.
- Be able to confidently outline problems and solutions with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Be adaptable and able to work independently.
- Hybrid working (50/50 split over two weeks.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Private Healthcare