A games studio that I work with are looking for a Senior Technical Artist to join their team. You will be the bridge between art and programming teams. This client creates HUGE open-world environments for cutting edge games that are known around the world. This is a fully remote role; you will be required to go into the office when requested, for ad hoc meetings or bigger occasions.
- Work with programmers and other technical artists to work on complex environmental effects
- Support asset creation so they can be easily integrated into each game
- Develop and implement workflows, tools, and pipelines for the art team
- Assist with performance profiling and optimisation
- Review emerging technologies and developments
You will need:
- To be very proficient in Unreal Engine 4; including materials and Blueprints
- A solid understanding of Physically Based Rendering
- Commercial experience with Houdini
- A good understanding of Maya, 3DS Max and Zbrush
- To ideally have experience or an understanding of C++ and/or Python
If you're interested, please click apply and I'll be in touch to discuss next steps.