Working in a fast-paced office environment can overwhelm some people but for others it is their dream to be busy and not have a dull moment in the day. Hopefully you are reading this as the latter and are looking for that next step in your career.
As a Service Support Coordinator you will ideally of come from a strong service background and be able to thrive in a demanding commercial environment. You will need to have a keen attention to detail and not be fazed processing large volumes of data.
- Dealing with customer queries regarding all breakdowns, preventive maintenance, renewal of service agreements.
- Actioning the service inbox.
- Provide accurate quotations for the repair of products.
- Raising cases/work orders for repair & maintenance; allocating jobs to service engineers and subsequent work order closure and billing using CRM and Outlook.
- Proactive communication with the customer and field sales giving clear and concise information regarding the status of the enquiry.
- Creating service agreements using Microsoft e365.
- Proactive review of the service calendar and regular liaison with the service engineers to maximise time management.
- To contribute to the efficient working of the office-based team.
- Supporting the service team in their daily activities with information requests, quotation requirements and follow up.
- Adhere to ISO procedures and processes in place and to make suggestions for improvement to enhance the effectiveness of the team/process.
- Answering all queries (phone calls, e-mail, web enquiries) related to service.
- Individually assigned key service accounts coordination.
- Ongoing review of open cases/work orders.
- Ensuring that invoicing is done in a timely manner.
- Ensuring spare parts are consumed from the correct storage location during invoice process.
- Manage the service agreement renewal process.
- Issuing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
- Salary - c.£25,000 per annum
- KPI Bonus - Up to £2,000
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- 40 hours per week
- Dental and Medical
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information.