I have partnered up with a great organisation who are heavily involved in accelerating and simplifying medical drug discovery. They're looking for Test Engineer with both manual and automation experience to help them delivery high quality products.
You will be validating specifications of products being produced that will be used to find medical treatments, helping millions of people.
This is a 12-month FTC, paying a competitive rate and is remote for the rest of 2021. However, there will be ad hoc travel to the office for some projects and products.
Things you'll be involved with:
- Work with Product Developers to create specific test cases and designs
- Conduct testing in both PC environments and on process control hardware
- Create associated documentation for tests and report defects
- Build efficient, reliable, and robust systems
- Develop automated tests and load/performance testing practices.
You'll be a good fit if:
- You have a relevant technology or proven, relevant testing experience in a similar industry
- Ideally hold the ISTQB qualification
- Have a good understanding of software lifecycles, agile & V-Model
- Have some knowledge of systems like Siemens an WinCCOA
If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.