C# Software Test Engineer
Cambridge - flexible working
£47,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
A rising start-up have created a platform that performs flexible and complex workflows within the medical space. With some major pharmaceutical organisations backing them, they are pushing the boundaries of complex cell analysis, and looking for a Software Test Engineer to join them on this journey!
You will be working alongside the software and instrument development teams on the development of new instrumentation products.
Other than being an experienced Software Test Engineer with excellent communication skills, you have:
- A deep understanding of C#, .Net, WPF and object-oriented programming methodologies.
- Experience in using platforms to automate Windows software UI testing
- Experience in using Jenkins
- Understanding of JIRA or similar for managing defects and tasks
Not only will you be working within a family-like culture, but you will also receive:
- 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Fitness discounts, including FREE personal training sessions
- Various learning and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- PLUS MORE!
For more information about this opportunity, apply now or contact Danielle at The ONE Group