C# Software Test Engineer
Cambridge - flexible working
£45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
A rising start-up have created a platform that performs flexible, yet complex workflows for major pharmaceutical companies and are pushing the boundaries of complex cell analysis.
They are on the search for two Software Test Engineers to join their growing team. You both will be working alongside the software and instrument development teams on the development of new instrumentation products.
Other than being an experienced Software Test Engineer with excellent communication skills,
- A deep understanding of C#, .Net, WPF and object-oriented programming methodologies.
- Experience in using platforms to automate Windows software UI testing
- Experience in using Jenkins
- Understanding of JIRA or similar for managing defects and tasks
Not only will you be working within a family-like culture, but you will also receive:
- 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Fitness discounts, including FREE personal training sessions
- Various learning and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- PLUS MORE!
For more information about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shelina Haque at The ONE Group on