We are looking for a pro-active and organised individual who is seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity as a Supply Chain Administrator.
This innovative company based in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire recognises that its staff are what continues to drive the business forwards, which is why they offer a competitive salary, along with a fantastic benefits package which includes free use of their on-site and recently refurbished wellness zone!
This role is a 12-month fixed term contract and will be looking to start ASAP, paying between £19,500-£20,500pa.
This role will include:
- Carrying out administrative duties for the team
- Raising and maintaining purchase orders
- Ensuring accuracy of data
- Updating, maintaining and distributing reports relating to product availability, supply & inventory
- Liaising with various other departments including warehouse
- Assisting with any other tasks that fall within the remit of the supply chain team
Good Excel skills are desirable in this role as you must be accurate when inputting data. The ideal candidate will be pro-active, well-organised and confident with excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like a role that would be a perfect fit for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!