Our client has seen strong year on year growth even in the wake of the recent pandemic, their product is highly sought after and the demand will continue to grow as the world continues to switch to more environmentally friendly ways.
This growth has led to a new role being created for a Supply Chain Coordinator who will focus on coordinating the activities of Supply Chain from the Far East to their customers. You will be responsible for coordinating the purchases with the delivery of products to their customers.
As this is a fast growing business, there is scope for this role to develop significantly over the next few years.
The successful candidate will ideally have worked within a similar roles for 1-2 years and looking for their next opportunity.
- Coordination of inbound and outbound goods
- Monitoring production quality and maintaining high standards
- Finding the most efficient import routes, and customs arrangements into UK and EU
- Using spreadsheets to record and forecast stock requirements
- Reporting KPIs relating to supplier's performance, delivery targets, stock turns etc
- Working with International Purchasing Coordinate, and Sales Administrator to ensure smooth operation
- Versatile working style and attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication - verbal and written word
- Approachable, sociable and a reliable team player
- Ability to work well on your own and in a team
- Knowledge of IT would be an advantage
If you are interested, please apply now or call Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 for an informal chat!