"Every single person in this business, loves what they do and do it well"
"I have never worked in such a supportive, fun and hardworking business"
Just some amazing quotes from employees for an amazing business!
Lifes great when you love what you do, and the client I am recruiting has ensured that everyone loves what they do and how have they made this happen, by continuing to develop and nurture their amazing team.
They are an highly ambitious business who have grown from strength to strength, becoming leaders in their market.
Due to internal promotion they are now recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their amazing supply chain team.
This role is varied (no day is the same!) you will be assisting the supply chain team, customer service team, and sales team to be the go to person ensuring stock is allocated correctly, using excel daily to ensure transparency throughout the business, order processing, investigate any discrepancies in the planning of stock and delivery.
- Coordination and managing daily coordination of the expected incoming goods and reconciliation of inventories.
- Purchasing of materials in line with project and company demand, ensuring minimum order levels to ensure ongoing stock levels.
- Booking in and receipt of goods including materials for production.
- Problem solving and escalating any issues with arrival of goods which may lead to issues with customer deliveries.
- Completing work orders within a timely manner
- Collation and distribution of all KPIS and supply chain reporting - including Inventory Management (Forecast Vs Actuals)
- Providing cover for MRP Planning and Plant Scheduling
You will build relationships with an amazing, friendly team and be part of a company who love what they do and do it very well.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role within a supply chain setting, have experience in using a MRP/ERP system, have a can do attitude love developing internal and external relationships, work quickly and efficiently to ensure deadlines are met.
- Flexible hours (full time) but flexible with start and finish plus an early finish on a Friday!
- Competitive holiday package
- Development and progression
If this roles sounds right for you, we would love to talk to you or if you would like to find out more please click apply and we will be in touch asap!