Fellow recruiters, isn't it nice to feel wanted?
I know that, if you are a good recruiter, you have probably been bombarded with calls from other businesses or agencies asking you to join them because they can offer what others can't. Sound familiar?
Have you been so busy finding candidates and filling roles that your personal career development has taken a back seat?
I am looking for a forward thinking, proactive, recruiter that wants to take the next step in their recruitment career or maybe a seasoned Talent Professional looking for a new challenge in a fabulous business that offers extensive benefits and exclusive perks along with a flexible working approach.
This is a business partnering role where you will be working collaboratively to support managers and wider teams by bringing new ideas and marketing strategies to attract a bigger and better pool of candidates for a variety of roles.
You will be involved in all aspects of talent attraction and will be the go to person for all things recruitment, supporting hiring Managers, advising on sources to attract talent and ensuring a partnering approach to guarantee the recruitment experience for both the candidates and the business is smooth, transparent and inclusive.
You will need experience of end to end recruitment, managing an ATS and a desire to improve processes and create efficiencies where possible.
We all know how important it is to have a work life balance and that a standard 9-5, 5 days a week doesn't suit everyone so I would love to hear from you if you feel you're a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Educating colleagues on the recruitment process, eg. accessing the portal, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, and providing candidate feedback.
- Establishing effective relationships with Recruiting Managers across the business.
- Providing guidance on all steps of the Recruitment journey to ensure a successful experience both for the business and candidates.
- Be an advocate for Diversity and Inclusion and continually identify ways to attract people from diverse backgrounds and minority groups.
- Ensure PSL is current, relevant, and up to date.
- Manage and track recruitment activities to give data and insight around accessibility, trends, areas for improvement, and continuous improvement of processes.
- Build relationships with Agencies and Job boards.
- Ensure compliance with processes and report any issues
- Play a key role in reviewing the Recruitment activity on the website to ensure it is up to date and relevant.
Essential skills required:
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel / SharePoint & Outlook - keeping information up to date, organizing meetings and recording information.
- Social media Skills - Understanding of SM platforms and how these can be used to improve recruitment
- Creative and able to present via PowerPoint, Excel, Presentation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Call me today to discuss in detail.